How We Operate In the COVID-19 World
Your health and safety is our top priority.
We are happy to announce we re-opened our doors on Tuesday, May 19th after almost two months of being closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We have been busy working with the Canada health guidelines and making your health our top priority.
To keep everybody safe in the salon, here is a list of procedures that everybody MUST follow:
- You must come to your appointment alone
- There will be no outside food or drinks allowed
- There will be no waiting area in the salon (we are advising you to wait in your car or enjoy the patio setup, we will let you know when your stylist is ready)
- All clients must use hand sanitizer upon entering the salon (it will be made available at the front desk)
- All clients must wear a mask in the salon, if you do not have your own, we will provide a disposable mask for $2 No extra unnecessary belongings will be allowed into the salon (hats, bags etc.)
- For the first month we will not be accepting cash payments
- Product shelves will be open to the public however you must let your stylist know which product you want as only staff will be handling products.
Here is what our staff will be doing to help ensure everyone’s safety:
- All staff will be wearing face masks or shields
- We will be disinfecting all tools and equipment between each client
- Every 30 minutes we will be cleaning all high touch areas
Due to the number of people we can have in the salon at any one time, appointments are now very valuable. If you can not make your appointment we ask you give us more than 24 hours notice as there is a long list of people wanting to get in, If you give us less than 24 hours notice we will be adding 50% of the cost of said appointment to your next one.
Finally, if you are feeling unwell PLEASE do not come to your appointment, we will be more than happy to reschedule you back in once you are well.
Thank you for helping us keep the salon safe for the well being of all our amazing clients and staff.